Family Bushcraft Camp - August 18-20 - $300 per family
A wonderful summer camping weekend for the whole family.
Knife skills, fire lighting, canoeing, learning useful plants, hiking, swimming, and campfires for the whole family.
Bring your RV, tent, or stay in one of our awesome cabins.
- Arrival and set-up. Campfire, introductions, s'mores and bushcraft chat.
- Daytime bushcraft sessions: 9am to 4pm with a break for lunch - knife skills and carving, fire skills, rope skills.
- Evening optional sessions: Canoeing at Schuman Lake, take your family swimming, or chill at the camp.
- 9am to 4pm with a break for lunch - plant walk, animal tracking, and shelter building
Meals: Families are responsible for their own meals.
- Bring a tent, RV, or stay in one of our cabins (Cabins $85-$110/night)
- Rent one of our cabins here: Cabin Rental
- Included with your fee - campfire pit, trails, outhouse, showers, hot tub, water, and firewood.
- NOTE we do NOT have RV hookups
Age for sessions:
- Ideal age for most sessions is 8 yrs and up. However, younger children can certainly be part of the sessions with parent supervision at all times.
- Sessions are designed for the entire family to take part. Skills will be demonstrated, and parents are expected to assist kids when appropriate. Older teens will likely be fine independently.
- We kindly ask that parents take part fully in all the instructor led sessions.
Maximum 8 families
If you have further questions - please call or email Dale at 780-305-6921, or firstname.lastname@example.org